Monday, November 17, 2008

6 months old and a little under the weather

This past week marked my 6 month birthday! I have discovered so many things since my arrival. Unfortunately with age comes sickness sometimes. I am currently experiencing my first cold. I think my mom and dad worry about me, but I keep telling them with my winning smile and cute giggle that I will be okay.



I continue to enjoy the outdoors. Below you will see the photo shoot of me in Cascades Park. I feel like a movie star!






Learning to speak is one of my goals over the next few months. I continue to babble and notice that when I say "ma" and "da" people get really excited. So, I guess I will continue to work on my vocabulary.
Aunt Wendy came over to play with me. I think she's pretty funny! She always makes me smile.


I also ventured to Kalamazoo with Mom and Dad for a Silpada party. The party was at Kate and Sy Spears' house. I didn't spend much time with the girls but instead went out with Sy and Dad to Babies R Us for an emergency paci run and then we ate at Applebees- one of my favorite places to eat or watch people eat.

Other than that, I have been working on kicking a cold. Not fun to be sick and I'm bound and determined to be back in the saddle soon. I was told that Santa will be in downtown Jackson this Friday. I can't miss that!
Until next time...

~Brody~

1 comment:

Russ and Karen Gaston said...

Avah sends her best to Brody. Hope he feels better soon. We're excited for Friday. We've been telling Avah that Santa's coming, but I don't think she quite gets it yet. :)