Monday, November 24, 2008

Back and Better Than Ever

I went on my first date this past week. Her name is Avah Gaston. Though we didn't really speak...I think we both really had fun. Our parents were there and we got to play while they ate. We went to some Buffalo Wing place and then to Maggie Moos. I can't wait to get my hands on some tasty ice cream!!! Yummy.




I did it! I finally said Mama. I decided it was time to make my mom really happy on her anniversary so I said it three times in one day. That was enough for a while. I am saving up saying mama for another rainy day.



My cold is getting better. Boy, it's no fun to have a stuffed up nose and a cough. I finally feel like my energy is coming back now so watch out!

Daddy and I had a fun weekend together while Mommy worked. He really makes me laugh and is teaching me all I need to know about being a college football fan.

I went to the doctor for my 6 month check up. He told me that I was 28 1/2 inches long and weighed 20 lbs. 12 oz. I guess that puts me in the 95% for kids my age. Good news according to Dr. Tim.

Thanksgiving is coming this week. I understand that lots of eating takes place on that day. I wonder if I will get to taste anything?

Gobble. Gobble.
~Brody~

No comments: