Monday, November 10, 2008

More than MILK?

This week I got to experience food, at least that's what my parents tell me it is. It still seems odd to eat from a spoon rather than a bottle, but I'm getting the hang of it. The orange stuff is sweet potato. I think it's pretty tasty. The swallowing thing is a little tricky. Sometimes the food ends up on my face instead.





The green stuff is called peas. I really did well with those. They weren't so rich like the potatoes. I could swallow and keep them in pretty well.





I'm really a big fan of grapes- at least the juice from them is pretty good. I also have tried yogurt and a little applesauce. I still think the peas went down best. This food thing is pretty fun and a little scary. I never know what's next but I hope I like it!
Daddy has been working with me on my crawling. I can push off his hands all the way across the room. All I need to learn to do is to get up on my knees. I don't think it will be long. I love to move!



Bundle up out there! I think season called Winter is quickly approaching. I am determined to get through this season without getting sick. Are you up for the challenge?


Happy Week!

~Brody~

1 comment:

Lesley said...

He is as cute as can be! So glad I got to meet him. Wish we lived closer and could hang out more. Have a very happy first Thanksgiving, Brody :)