Monday, December 8, 2008

Beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Hey everyone I hope you are enjoying the snow and Christmas spirit as much as I am. This past week was very exciting. I experienced my first snowfall (that I actually noticed).


I helped put up the Christmas tree. I love the sparkling lights!





I met Santa and Mrs. Claus- they were so funny.





I took part in the Christmas program at church.



I also met some new friends. The guy below is Brandon, we actually were born weeks apart from each other. Our parents went to childbirth classes together. With all the excitement that the week brought I decided to sleep a little bit better for my parents. I think they were very pleased with the break I gave them:).



Here is one of my latest tricks. Hey, I love to entertain and make people laugh. Is it working?
Peace and Love
~Brody~

1 comment:

Russ and Karen Gaston said...

LOVE the pics of you and Cory with Brody by the tree. We hope you have a great Christmas!