Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas is Coming!

Greetings friends! So sorry the posting is so late. I was a little under the weather (again) this past weekend. No fun! I am confident I will be healthy and crazier than ever for Christmas though! Watch out!

Wrigley and I are continuing to bond. Below you will see how I've trained him to to say "cheese" for the camera. I can't wait to teach him to do more tricks.



Wrigley likes to play ball with me too! We share drool, it's okay.



I tried to help Mom find the burnt out bulbs. That's pretty frustrating sometimes so I decided to play with the other decorations.




I love to play with the camera. Here's my first picture! not sure what it is. Kinda looks like outer space?



10 days til Christmas!
~Brody~

1 comment:

jane said...

I think you might be my neighbor Mr. Brody. My husband found your blog through Chrystal (whom we went to HS with) and know your daddy somehow. I promise we aren't stalking you but how funny is it that you live right around the corner and you have a blog?!?