Monday, March 9, 2009

I've DONE IT!

So...it happened. I finally crawled on Wednesday, March 4th. It was exhilirating! I had been practicing for weeks and then I finally figured out how to move my hands and feet at the same time. I love being able to get from room to room in no time flat! I have even discovered stairs, the plunger, and Wrigley's dog bowls. Wrigley even let me try some of his food. I thought it was delicious but Mom won't let me have anymore. The world is getting bigger and bigger now that I can move to see it. I wonder what I will discover next. Everyone keeps talking about walking? Not sure what that is but it sure sounds fun. In the meanwhile, I will enjoy throwing my basketballs and crawling to fetch them. Did I tell you I can throw with both hands? Daddy is really pumped about that!
Here I am at my first swimming lesson at the YMCA. It was a blast. I was the youngest kid there but seemed to be the most comfortable in the water. I showed the kids how to splash and kick. I can't wait to go back again next week
Daddy and Mommy said it's time to retire my baby carseat and upgrade to my big boy seat. That's cool I guess. I really had a great time playing in the box it came in. I think it makes a great fort.
It's been a wild week. I seem to be changing faster than I can keep up with. I heard word that my birthday is coming soon. I can't wait to see what that means.
Spring is springing...slow but sure. I watched some baseball this weekend with my dad. He tells me that we will play soon. I can't wait!
~Brody~

1 comment:

Russ and Karen Gaston said...

Dinner over spring break would be perfect! I'll plan on it. Can't wait to see Brody cruising all over!