Monday, March 16, 2009

Sun is Good

Happy Monday friends. I have really enjoyed the warm weather we've been having lately. I had not been out for walks since I was a little guy. Boy...what fun it is to play outside. Dad finished up basketball this past week. Now I get to hang out with him lots more! Yay!



My crawling skills were not inhibited by the outdoors. I have become a master of the crawl in just a few short weeks. I am contemplating my next move...maybe walking? This is one of my favorite "bahs" to throw and fetch.



This is the crazy squirrel that lives in my yard. He shows no fear. He almost came right up to me the other day. I wasn't scared but I think the squirrel made my mom and dad a little nervous.



I love to pick up pieces of ANYTHING. I love fuzz, dirt pieces, leaves, hairballs, really anything I find I like to pick up and taste. I think this was the last of a leaf I took a bite of. Mmmmm...good.


~Brody~

1 comment:

Russ and Karen Gaston said...

We've been enjoying this awesome weather too! Maybe sometime we could come over and go for a walk like last year? Brody looks like he's having fun and growing so fast! Talk to you soon!