Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Weekend in the Windy City

This week has been full of EVENTS! The week did not start out the way we wanted it to though. Daddy and a deer went head to head and neither party won! I am glad I was not in the car, it did not sound like a fun experience. The good thing, daddy was alright and the car is already in the shop.


We were able to attend Uncle Steven Tucker's birthday party on Tuesday. It was a blast! He turned the big 18! We had pulled pork sandwiches and fruit. Uncle Brian came over from Ypsilanti to celebrate as well. I had fun hanging out with those guys!

On Sunday Mom and I went to Chicago to meet up with Daddy. He was already in town celebrating the upcoming marriage of Brook Bisonet over the weekend. Though the weather was cold and windy, we did not let that stop us from having a great adventure in the "Windy City". Our friends Sy and Kate Spears joined us for our activities.
Mom and me in front of the Wrigley building.

Surrounded by my favorite cartoon characters! Notice my shirt, go Cubs!

Apple store. Dad was getting more information on an upcoming purchase.

This is my boy Sy. He was messing with me and putting his hat on me! I did like it though!

Mom and I checking out the Chicago River.


At our hotel we had a lot of fun. There was a swimming pool on the 10th floor. I found myself in there twice. It was neat being able to swim and look out over the big city.

Under the Hancock Building there is a great restaurant called the Cheesecake Factory. It was very creative inside. It was all covered in copper.



Our last stop before coming home was to the Shedd Aquarium. It was such a great experience. There were so many colorful and large fish. I had a chance to see a few sharks and even sit on a turtle.









Hope you enjoyed my little trip as much as I did.
~Brody~

1 comment:

Peggy Parrott said...

Hi Brody:
I found out today how to access your blog and I looked at your pics and videos. You are growing up so fast and you are so darn cute. What beautiful eyes and cute smile you have. Cuz Ben can't wait until you are big enought to play ball with him. Hope to see you soon.
Love, Hugs and Kisses,
Aunt Peg