Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Slides

I went to my first birthday party this past weekend. We were celebrating Avah Gaston's 2nd birthday and we did it at a really cool place called the Treehouse. Wow!!! I had never been on a slide before that day. It was so FUN!!!! Here I am playing with my favorite toy (balls) in a big padded play area. It was nice because I could tumble and fall and it didn't hurt.


Daddy and I went through the big treehouse, jungle gym thing and came down a really big slide. Weeee!!!!!



Here we are playing with the big kids.


This is Avah's brother Bennett. Our dads are good friends so I expect we will become good buddies too. I made him laugh so I think that's a good start to a friendship.


It was so exciting to meet and play with kids my age. They are really entertaining and speak my language. Ahhh...how refreshing!



Since I seemed to enjoy the slide so much indoors, my parents took me to a nearby school to play on an outdoor jungle gym with lots of slides. I had a blast!!!





Happy Spring!
~Brody~

1 comment:

Russ and Karen Gaston said...

So glad to hear you had fun Brody. Avah loves her presents from you and can't wait to play with you again soon!