Tuesday, April 21, 2009

#50

This week marks the 50th blog posting! Time flies when you're growing up and getting more teeth...OUCH! I don't think big people understand what kind of pain us little guys go through when these things called teeth rip through our sore gums. It's terrible! Why do they always seem to come in pairs too! Double the drool, double the pain! So I now have two bottom teeth, two big beaver teeth up top and two more teeth coming in on either side of the beaver teeth. I am ready for a little break on the teeth action so I can get some better sleep. My mouth always seems to wake me up at night and nothing helps except having mom or dad hold me.



Spring is springing too. Here I am in the daffodils at Cascades. I really wanted to snack on a petal but my mom wasn't so thrilled with the idea. I thought it might taste better than the piece of tape I tried to eat. I really enjoyed playing outside in the nice weather. I got a head start on my summer tan.






Eating is still one of my favorite past times. I continue to try new and exciting foods all the time. This past week I tried some beef and turkey. It was okay but I much prefer my cheese, veggies, toast and water. Did I mention I have mastered the art of drinking from a straw? It's pretty easy, plus it helps me drink so much more!


I continue to build my vocab by the week. I think this week I mastered the word "duck". I now say mama, dada, hi, bye, ball, and some other words that no one can figure out yet. I like to keep them on the edge of their seats.
Enjoy the sunshine and beauty around us! I sure am.
~Brody~

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey Corey... its Nicole from Bean! I found your blog through uh... Chrystal and Brooks whose blog I found through Sadie Bradley's (strange thing this blog world LOL!) Your little guy is adorable and looks like he's getting so big! Just thought I'd say hi!