Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Swing for the Fences!

I love to play outside! The more I'm out, the less I want to go in. Mom and I took a walk to Betsy Butterfield Park this past weekend. There was a bullfrog in the pond there. He made lots of noise. Every time he sang out, his throat would bubble. It was cool!



I think slides are much more fun to crawl up then to slide down.



Here I am swinging! It was a blast!







Dandelions are sprouting everywhere. Besides being pretty, they taste good too! Mom didn't think I should snack on them but I'm too quick for her sometimes.



My most favorite thing- walking!!! I walk with help of course. I like to walk barefoot on grass, sidewalks, decks, even rocky surfaces. Not much bothers me as long as I'm moving and outside.





You caught me in my birthday suit! After bath, I sometimes get to watch a show. Just so happens the Tigers were on! All I could say was "BALL, BALL!!!!". I love spring time.


Since the addition of a few more teeth, I have learned the importance of brushing them. I think it's pretty fun and the toothpaste tastes GREAT!

Have a good one!
~Brody~

1 comment:

Russ and Karen Gaston said...

Look at all those teeth! What a big little boy. Avah and Benn can't wait for his birthday party! See you then if not before.