Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Eggcitement

Happy Easter bloggers! Once again I am baffled by the traditions that come with these days called holidays. I guess you visit this guy below- they call him the Easter bunny. I thought it was hilarious! You also go to church and celebrate the resurrection of Jesus-pretty cool too! After all of that, you get to hunt for plastic balls (I guess they're called eggs but I prefer to call them balls) that have surprises inside. I also was lucky to get baskets full of fun toys and goodies. Finally, I spent the day with my family eating more food and playing basketball. See the pics below.



















Congrats to Cousin Ryan, Courtney and Ben on the arrival of Andrew and Lucas! I can't wait to meet them so I can teach them a few of my favorite tricks.
Adios...
~Brody~

No comments: