Monday, September 7, 2009

Go Tiges!

GO TIGERS! Mom, Dad and I went to see the mighty Detroit Tigers win once again! They are on fire. I decided to even watch them for a while before I tore off to the kid area. Here's my buddy Mickey, dressed and ready to play ball. I guess they don't want you touching him, I tried to anyways. I am such a rebel these days. Always pushing the limits.




Who needs WWF when you have a Wrigley. I love to wrestle and body slam him. He likes it too as long as I don't bug him while he's chewing his bone. We have an understanding. I even figured out how I can ride him. It's a blast. He just got a haircut the other day. I love his shaved tail, much easier to hold onto.

Happy Birthday to my Mom Mom. I decided to give her a couple new names for her birthday. I call her Mom Mom, Mahi Mahi, and Mui Mui. She loves it! Dad and I also planned a full day of activities for Mom. She was very surprised and said she loved each moment.

Tomorrow is Dad's first day at school. Wow, summer flew by. Mom and I will miss having Dad home with us.

Well...it's way past my bedtime and boy am I tired. No nap today!
~Brody~

1 comment:

Russ and Karen Gaston said...

Happy Birthday Melissa! Hope it was a good one.