Monday, September 14, 2009

My New Ride

Hope you all are enjoying the fabulous weather as of late! I am eating up every last minute of sun by playing in the hose, walking around the block and playing on my new bike! Check it out below.


I find it a bit of a challenge to ride. I just don't get how to pedal yet but give it time...I will be racing the other neighbor kids. I tell Mom and Dad that I want a real motorcycle but they said this is more my size. Bummer, I love to see the real thing rumble down my street. I even make the same noise...rummmm rummmmmm!


I got my Halloween costume in the mail this past week. I like it I guess. Mom seems to think I look super cute. I just know it's pretty comfortable. Stay tuned for the unveiling next month!

I've had some rough days this past week. I really like to get into everything and make a huge mess. I leave a trail where ever I go. I am also not a big fan of listening to my parents sometimes. It's just a lot more fun to do your own thing and pretend you don't hear anyone telling you otherwise...until I get a time-out. Not too fun then!

Well, it's Monday night and you know what that means. HUTT BALL is on TV!!!!! Gotta go! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

Oh, Brody - you sound just like our nephew - getting into everything, but cute as heck! It must be hard for mom and dad to discipline such an adorable face! :)