Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Touring the Town

Greetings! I met the infamous Captain Jackson this past Friday. He was like a real superhero. I even got my picture with him. I didn't expect to run into a superhero at the car show downtown but hey...you never know what you will find in Jackson. The car show was really cool. I got to see some really loud cars and motorcycles too.




Sunday was Grandpa Brad's birthday. Here we are celebrating at Outback Steakhouse. I loved the salad..yummmmm!!! Cold stuff feels good on the gums lately. Just when I think the teething thing is over another tooth seems to popping through. It hurts!!!! Not to mention the annoying drippy nose and uncontrollable drooling!!!!



Congrats to Aunt Wendy for getting a new position at Consumer's. YAY!!!!
Happy 3rd Birthday to my cousin Ella!!! Can't wait to party down when you come to town:)
Happy 23rd Birthday to Uncle Brian!

~Brody~

No comments: