Monday, September 28, 2009

Flavors of Fall

Nothing better than celebrating birthdays....even better when they're belated celebrations. Dad and I are snacking on fabulous strawberry cake that Grandma Dede made for Mom's birthday dinner. Love the strawbies!



I got a hold of the camera the other day. Here are a couple pictures I took all by myself. Wrigley loves the camera...can't you tell?


We made our first visit to the orchard this past weekend. The weather was perfect, the animals were thrilled to have me poke at them and of course...the doughnuts were YUMMMMM MMMYY or I like to say "Mommmmyyyy" about everything these days. I decided to retire the word "ball" for a while and just say "Mommmyyy" instead. I may have said Mommy nearly 500 times on Sunday. I lost track after saying it so many times. It was hilarious, to me anyways:)






I have almost kicked my nasty cold. No fun having the drippy nose. I guess I can't complain much. I have only been sick a couple times in my life so far. I am very blessed! Did I tell you all how I got to drive??? Here I am going for my first drive in the Hummer. No keys allowed but boy I can imagine the wind blowing through my few hairs and the sun hitting me in the face as I cruise down the street. It won't be long...okay like another 15 years but who's counting.

Have a good one!
~Brody~

1 comment:

Russ and Karen Gaston said...

Nice ride Brody! You're one lucky boy. We're hoping to get to the orchard this weekend, hope we have as much fun and good luck with the weather as you did. See you soon!