Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall Frenzy

The pumpkins are in full force now. My Mom, Grandma Deed and Grandpa Uck took me to the farm to pick out some pumpkins right out of the patch. I also got to feed chickens and cows. I even got to pick out freshly layed eggs from the chicken coop. I love to eat eggs for breakfast and nothing's better than farm-fresh eggs. It was a blast! Following the farm field trip I got to go to the Treehouse to play with Dawson and Isabelle- Mommy's friend Jen's kids. It was, of course, a great time.









I ended my day at the farm at The Parlour. I had a fabulous hot fudge ice cream cake. All I could say was "Mmmmmm..."



My Uncle Mike is crazy. I love to wrestle with him though. Even though we don't get to hang out much, I try and make the best of it. We had Uncle Mike, Aunt Heidi, Ella and Olivia over to celebrate Grandma Dede's birthday and also a belated party for Ella. We had yummy soup in bread bowls and fruit pizza. MY FAVORITE! Ella and I had a blast in my tunnel. See...





I keep forgetting to tell you all...I sleep at night now!!! It only took me 16 months to figure it out but I finally hit the sack at 8pm-ish and wake up around 730am the next morning. I mostly sleep in my bed too. Mom usually rocks me for a little while, then we lie on pillows on the floor and I pass out. Then somehow, I end up in my cozy bed. Oh...I also forgot to tell you, we converted my crib to a toddler bed now. I feel so cool. So grown up!


I am really getting the hang of the talking thing too! I say some new words like: truck, happy, peepee, poopee, and DeDe. I often mimick things people say. I especially like to copy their laughs. It always makes everyone crack up.

Stay warm!
~Brody~

No comments: