Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sounds of Fall



I know the leaves are starting to fall, but this weather sure doesn't feel like fall!  I must say that I enjoy this weather though.  It gives me a chance to get back outside and enjoy what I love most and that is hanging out and doing fun things outside.  I have found much fun in playing in leaves.  I like the sound they make when I step on them or jump in them.  Crunch,Crunch,Crunch!

       


                                          


                                          


                                          

We had a chance to take Ella and Olivia to the Chelsea Tree House for much needed running and screaming.  They had a blast as we played in the balls, built castles and slid down the slides.  I love that place!






Making a wish!



I am continuing to say new word or sounds if you will.  I said Poppi and Gama just the other day to add to my list.  I am what you would call an explorer.  I love to go on adventures and find new things and see new sights.  I am still working on peddling my bike.  I still just scoot around in it by pushing off with my feet for right now though.  Congrats to my Dadda who just finished his first masters class.  He told me he will be done with this late night class stuff in another 16 months.

Enjoy the warm break in the weather!  I know I am.

~Brody~

No comments: