Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I love the OUTDOORS!

I love to be outside. The weather makes no difference to me. I like to be out rain or shine, cold or hot. I don't think my parents feel the same way but I am determined to convince them. It was really cool the other day. We went for a long walk to Ella Sharp playground. It was so fun! I got to run and run all over the place. We found these cool apple, ball-looking things on the ground. Of course I kept picking them up and throwing them. As I mentioned before, the weather has little effect on whether I like to wear socks or not too. I love to be barefoot and take the opportunity whenever possible. 


Dad tells me I am growing up into a big boy. I think he likes that I am now sleeping well at night, enjoy watching the big games with him on TV and have learned that playing on my own is fun. I don't always have to have someone right with me to have a great time. I have been showing my mom and dad that I know how to do chores too. I often times throw away my own diaper, I help put the pillows on the bed each morning, I flush the toilet, I brush my hair and teeth and I love to vacuum. Oh...I pick up sticks in the yard too. I love to be a good helper. 











Happy Birthday to Grandma Dede! Can't wait to see Ella and Olivia this week!
Have a great week friends.
~Brody~

No comments: