Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Brody, P.I.

I love to investigate everything. I spend lots of time in the lazy susan in the kitchen. I love to sort the jars and cans. I make towers out of them, I load them up in my toy dump truck and serve dinner to my friends on my lego table. I sometimes spend an hour playing in this hot spot.


I am mastering my bike. I have pedaled a little bit but still find it much faster to move by pushing off with my feet. There are some small hills on my sidewalk. I love to go really fast down those hills. I even say "Wheee!!!"


I'm a clown too. I love to make people laugh. I have begun to copy lots of things people say and do. Be careful...I am always paying attention even when you don't think I'm listening or understanding. I say "Hey Baby!" in a Fat Albert voice. It's funny.





Here I am helping mom plant bulbs for next spring. We planted daffodils and tulips. They will be pretty I'm sure as long as the squirrels don't eat them. Our squirrels are crazy in our yard. They have devoured some of our pumpkins and they neighbor's too. By the way...this weekend is Halloween. I can't wait to show you how cool I look in my costume. Mom and Dad are dressing up too. I'll include some pics in next weeks posting.



Bye bye!
~Brody~

No comments: