Friday, December 11, 2009

Santa Baby

"Ho ho ho!" That's how you talk Santa language. I got to visit with Santa last weekend. He always makes me crack up. I did so well at my mom's work Christmas party that they asked to use the picture of Santa and I for an advertisement next season. My modeling career is beginning to take off!















I got to see the Michigan Theater for the first time. It was a pretty neat place.















Just goofing around! I really like to be silly. As you can see...















This week I learned how to say a few more things. I said "Thank you Mommy" after she helped me get some tupperware out of the drawer. She looked shocked that I said it. Along with learning how to say more words, I am learning how to follow directions. When I'm asked to put away my toys, I pick them up. When I am asked to pick out a book to read, I grab one of my favorites from the shelf. It's fun to follow directions- most of the time. My dad's basketball season began this past week. I had a blast going to watch the "ball" and the "kids". Those bleachers make awesome roadways for my truck and my new bus.















Enjoy the snow! Bundle up...it's "Brrr" out there.
~Brody~

2 comments:

Chrystal said...

Oh my goodness, what an awesome shot of Brody with Santa!

Russ and Karen Gaston said...

Too stinkin cute! What a ham. Love the smile with all those big boy teeth. Merry Christmas Brody..I hope santa brings you everything you want for Christmas!