Monday, December 21, 2009

Uh Oh!

Uh oh...snow is messy. I didn't know how to handle the white stuff on my boots. Then, when Mom and Dad told me I could sit in it, I was really perplexed. I guess when you wear snowpants, coats, hats and mittens you can roll around in the snow and it's okay. Kinda cool!














Dad and I are shoveling the sidewalk. Dad says he's not a fan of shoveling but when you live in the city you HAVE to shovel your sidewalk or you pay a fine. I can't wait to get to shovel. I think throwing the snow is FUN!














































I really like "stickies". I often put them in my mouth for some reason. Here I am making a sticker collage and having a couple for a snack.


















Only 4 more days till Christmas. Are you all as excited as I am? Can't wait to share with you all my happenings. Oh, I got to make Christmas cookies this past weekend. YUM! I ate some cookie dough, it was tasty.
Ho! Ho! Ho! That's what I say when people talk about Santa.
Merry Christmas,
Brody

No comments: