Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Simon Says...

Thanksgiving was fabulous once again. I ate like a champ, played hard, and took a nap. Couldn't ask for better. I love to run down the hills at Gamma and Poppy's house. Check me out below! I also love to play Simon Says- I guess that's what it's called when you repeat everything you hear or are told. I can pretty much say any word that I'm asked to say. It may sound a little jumbled but I know what I'm saying.





























I really like my Aunt Weny. I don't really say the "d" but she knows what I mean. I learned her name by visiting the restaurant Wendy's. After I put everything together, it was easy.




























Cousin Jeff and Uncle Steven and I played cards at Thanksgiving. I love to shuffle the cards! I also had a blast dancing to the beat of Grandpa Steve's guitar. Check out my video on the blog (when it decides to work). It's hilarious!!!














The day after Turkey Day I went to the zoo. It was cool to go to the zoo in the dark. They had all sorts of lights. Here I am pretending to be a lion. "Grrrrrr!!!!"














I even got to see Santa and the Mrs. at the zoo. They were nice and gave me a candy cane. I also go to make a Christmas cookie and a snowman ornament. What a blast!














Hope you are enjoying the pretty "hot" (aka- lights) on people's houses. I think people should light up their yards year round. It is so pretty to look at.

Love you all.
~B~

No comments: